Packing Tips by Metafores YaSaTrans
Packing is a very important part of your move. The way you prepare your belongings for transport will affect both the speed of your move, and the condition in which they arrive. General rules for packing are really just common sense…
- You don’t need to leave everything to the day before the move!
- Items that are too heavy and not well packed are usually problematic.
- Large boxes become excessively overweighed.
- Medium boxes are preferable because they can accommodate a reasonable amount of belongings which will have a reasonable weight.
- Adequate strong tape should be used around the box.
- Please use the Metafores.co.uk labels provided if possible by inputting your details. A printer is required to print them out.
- Create 2 labels for each box to be transported. One label to be placed inside the box, along with your belongings, and another one on the box.
- Stick the label carefully on the box, so it will not come off easily.
- Make sure all the necessary details (Name, Destination, Contact numbers) are clearly shown on the labels.
- If using suitcases or sacks self-adhesive tabs will be used. These are provided by ourselves on collection
- However, a label with your details in one of the inside pockets should also be used if possible.