It’s that time of the year again (or should I say that it has passed for some already) where the end of the student year is here and a lot of you will be looking for flights back to Greece/Cyprus to visit family, eat good food, have a swim at the beach! 🙂 and endure the political situation (if you are going back to Greece) 🙁
With student accommodation contracts comming to an end, the inevitable dilemma of “what will I do with my belongings?” question arises.
YaSaTrans has the storage solution for you!
We operate a Pick – Store – Deliver storage service to all our customers. This method makes self storage unecessary as all you need to do is pack your things and we will do the rest! 🙂 Don’t worry if when you get back to the UK, you find yourself at a different place of accommodation or even a different city than you previously were when we collected your stuff. We still apply the same method regardless of where you are in the UK. With us, we do all the work, so you don’t have to.
YaSaTrans also provides packing materials to customers who request them and that have booked in advance. These include:
- Boxes – The essential item for any move.
- Tape – Essential for wrapping up your boxes.
- Bubble wrap – Provided if you have items like mirrors, plates, glasses etc.
- Plastic see-through covers – Provided as covers for bed mattresses and such.
- Labels – Sticky labels are provided upon pickup (if necessary) for items like suitcases and sacks. Our labels page has a printable label that can be used to stick on to boxes with your information, i.e. name, address, phone number.
If you are in this situation and have been thinking about what to do, you can contact us by giving us a call on 07900 59 49 10 or 0870 75 65 975. We are here to help you.